Thursday, November 13, 2008

Things to be thankful for!

I am so thankful today..........like most days. I am thankful that I still have a job to go to even though it is not full time. I am thankful for a wonderful sister who is my best friend and loves me unconditionally. I am thankful for my children each one of them. I am thankful for my 8 grandchildren as each one of them is a part of my reason for living here on this earth. I am thankful for the hope of family times, of joy that only comes from living a very dedicated life in Christ, for Peace that is such an important thing to me after so many years of chaos. More than anything I am thankful for the hope of heaven and the promises that the Lord has given me. Today, I had to let go of one of my best buddies, my "Blackie Cat" who has been a friend of mine for 8 years ---coming with me from Indiana to live in Florida. He will be very missed. But the Lord said in my spirit that he will be there for me in heaven.... and I believe that. I am thankful for so much! Salvation, Hope, Peace, Love of family and friends, a job, and warm sunshine! Thank you Lord.........Just Pat

No comments: